Points Chart at The Economic Virtual Tech Summit
|Logging to the Conference||100 Points (per hour)|
|Completing a Feedback / Survey / Polls||200 Points|
|Visiting Partner Booth||100 Points (per booth)|
|Interacting and downloading/viewing booth content||100 points (per booth)|
|Attending Sessions by IBM, NetApp, Dell, Commvault, Automation Anywhere, Hitachi Vantara, Micro Focus & intelligence.||300 Points (per session)|
|Attending the conference for 4 hours or more||1000 Points|
Criteria’s for winning the assured gift Voucher worth INR 850/ each and Leader-board gift Vouchers with INR 4,00,000.
- Attendee should have earned 1000 points at-least to be eligible for assured gift Voucher. (first 1500 attendees matching the criteria will get the assured gift e-voucher of INR 850 from Ausmo)
- To be eligible for Ausmo gift voucher, the attendee must have stayed at the conference for at-least 4 hours and visited Ausmo booth.
- Apart from the assured Gift Voucher, all the attendees* are eligible for the leader-board based Gift Vouchers worth INR 4,00,000*.
- To be eligible for top 100 Leader-board Rank the attendee must have attended the conference for at-least 4 hours. (along with the maximum points criteria)
- Attendees at the Leader-board with the Rank up-to 165 will be eligible for the amazon Vouchers worth up-to INR 10,000. (All attendee must have attended 2.5 hours/each of the conference)
- Working Executives of Non-Tech companies from IT / IT Security / Digital / Finance/ Business departments are eligible for any Gift Vouchers.
- Attendees joining from their official email ID’s, will only be eligible for any gift Voucher.
- The gift voucher will only be sent on the registered official email-id.
- Attendees from the Partner Organizations / TSSL / Any other Times Group employees/ Anyone related to organizing/ managing the conference, are not eligible for the gift Vouchers.
*General Terms & Conditions:
- The first 1500 attendees qualifying the above criteria will be eligible to receive the Assured Gift Voucher (“Gift Voucher”) which will contain unique code (“Code”) which can be redeemed at the Ausmo website to purchase listed products.
- The Gift Voucher shall not be exchanged for Cash, credit note or any kind.
- Redemption of the vouchers will be based on the terms and conditions mentioned at the respective websites of e-commerce website i.e. Ausmo.co &/or Amazon.in or ass applicable.
- The winners will have to bear incidental costs (if any) for redeeming the gift cards.
- For any queries pertaining to the Vouchers, the winners are required to write to the respective e-commerce website. (TSSL will not be responsible for any such support)
- One attendee will be eligible for one assured gift voucher only.
- TSSL does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury, steal or disappointment of any kind suffered by the Customers by availing the Voucher.
- Any costs associated with entering the Voucher, including accessing the Voucher website, are the responsibility of each winner and TSSL shall not be responsible for any cost, expense or liability whatsoever in relation to, arising from or connected with this Voucher.
- TSSL will not be liable to perform any of their respective obligations under the Voucher where they are unable to do so because of circumstances beyond their control in the nature of fire, explosions, natural calamities, state emergency, riots, government restrictions or any other Force Majeure condition, etc., and shall not be liable to compensate the Winner in these circumstances.
- TSSL accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, whether due to error, omission, alteration, tamperi
- ng, unauthorized data hacking, deletion, theft, destruction, virus attack, transmission interruption, communications failure, hardware failure or otherwise. TSSL shall not liable for any consequences of winner error including Illegible / incomplete / invalid / wrongly submitted claims/entries and claims in respect thereof.
- TSSL reserves its right to amend the Terms of the Offer and/or extend the validity period and/or cancel/ discontinue the Offer or any part thereof without giving any reasons or a prior notice therefor.