Following are the Rules and Terms & Conditions:
1. Only one entry is allowed by one organisation.
2. There is no fee for submission for an entry.
3. Last date of Entry is 30th September 2019.
4. Only completed entries will be considered eligible.
5. Forms with Incorrect information will be disqualified.
1. Registered as Farmer Producer Company (under Companies Act 2013)/ New Generation Cooperatives registered between 2002 and 2017
2. Must have completed a minimum of two Financial Years
3. Must have made profit in at least one Financial Year
4. Submission of following documents along with the signed nomination form is mandatory
a) Registration Certificate
d) Business licenses procured by the FPO
e) Audited Balance Sheet of the last two financial years
f) Business Plan
1. All Nominations received under both Categories FPO & FPO enablers will have the same Nomination & Jury Process.
2. The entries and nomination forms will be checked for completeness and for satisfaction of eligibility criteria
3. All organisation’s identifiable information will be removed before providing it to Jury.
4. Judges will shortlist entries and choose winner solely on information provided in the Nomination Form and supporting documents. Rating mechanism for judging can be viewed on the website.
5. Jury meet scheduled on 7th October 2019.
6. Short listed entries will be notified before Samunati-ET Summit and Awards function.
7. Decision of the jury will remain final and binding.
8. The winners will be awarded at Samunnati and The Economic Times Farmer Producer Organization Summit & Awards 2019.
The completed nomination form along with supporting documents may be submitted using one of the following methods as below:
Option 1: Fill an online form on the official website www.fpoawards.com
Option 2: Download the PDF form. E-mail the filled PDF or scanned copy of the form along with the supporting documents to Mr. Prakhar Katiyar on Prakhar.Katiyar@IN.GT.COM
Option 3: Download the relevant nomination form. Courier the duly filled form and the supporting documents addressed to Mr. Prakhar Katiyar- Grant Thornton India LLP – 21st floor, DLF Square, Jacaranda Marg, DLF Phase II, Gurgaon, Haryana 122002
1. The organizer and the sponsor will not assume any liability for loss or damage of any kind by use of the information provided herein.
2. In case of any dispute Mumbai will be the area of jurisdiction.
3. In case of any dispute Mumbai will be the area of jurisdiction
For futher information, please contact:
Mobile: +91 97524 93122
Landline Phone: +91 124 462 8000
Fax: +91 98321 71156