When data sets don’t talk to one another, we may lose our best customers! Break traditional barriers and turn data into customer intelligence!
Digital Data is one of the most valuable assets for any digital marketing system. Yet, in the real world, marketers get restricted by the pre-defined realms of BI and reporting.
In today’s digital age, customer intelligence is all about moving beyond traditional web reporting and breaking down the channel barrier, to gain real-time insights on non-linear customer journeys.
Currently, fragmented data is one of the key challenges, leading to flawed customer experiences. Today, many companies are deploying tools and technologies to serve customers better, but when data sets don’t talk to one another, we may lose our best customers.
When do a CIO and CMO needs to integrate?
So, to get a 360-degree-view of customers, you need help in making informed decisions by integrating the right data from all customer touchpoints. And with the support of CIOs you will get:
- When your analytics team is flooded with inefficient, ad-hoc requests from internal stakeholders.
- When your disparate data systems result in an incomplete view of your customers.
- When you’re unable to make predictable marketing investments.
- When you’re working with data systems that don’t link online and offline counterparts
- When you’re unable to get real-time actionable information and insights.
- A deeper understanding of your customers’ wants, needs, and motivations.
- A single place to view data about your customers and prospects.
- Hyper-targeted audience segments to create campaigns that resonate with customers and drive results.
- Prioritized segments to help you work more efficiently while giving your customers exactly what they want.
Join The Economic Times Live Webinar powered by Adobe on the theme of ‘Future of Enterprise Customer Intelligence’ and learn to:
high-value audiences through holistic data collection, audience segmentation, analytics, and machine learning.
customers with audience profiling and management.
your audiences and drive action with targeted ads, content, and options.
A must attend webinar for CIOs, CMOs, CDO and other CX Heads to Discover | Activate | Engage and learn
- How customer intelligence is redefining the rules of customer engagement
- Visualize cross-channel customer journeys and understand precisely how customers interact with your sites, apps, voice assistants…
- Measure what matters the most and make digital experiences great